Superb setting with opportunity to live on acreage in a private rural location. This low maintenance 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home offers a peaceful and tranquil setting, ideal for the animal lover as it is set on 4 usable acres. This property is in a prime location with 2 street frontage at the base of Mount Archer.
Features inside include:
• High Ceilings
• Wide tallowwood floorboards
• Ducted air-conditioning
• 4 Bedrooms all with built ins and wool carpet – 4th bedroom
• Spacious master bedroom with large ensuite, dressing room and
• Large open plan kitchen, living and dining
• Family/rumpus room
• Kitchen fitted with Miele Appliances (Oven, Rangehood and
• Butlers pantry with Fisher and Paykel ½ Dishwasher
• Internal laundry with large linen storage
• New Guinea Rosewood sliding doors to entertaining balcony with
BBQ and serving area
• Gas hot water
Features Outside Include:
• 4 good usable acres
• 4 Bay Shed plus room for a workshop (28Mtrs x 8Mtrs)
• 8.9kw (42 panels) Solar System
• 5 x 5500gallon water tanks
• Davey pump
Only minutes to the wonderful D’Aguilar National Park for those 4wd and motorbike enthusiasts where you can discover remote gorges, sheltered pockets of subtropical rainforest, expanses of eucalypt woodland and spectacular views to Moreton Bay. D’Aguilar National Park totals approximately 36,000ha, protecting the core of the D’Aguilar Range’s vast bushland area.
You could stop in on your way home at the Local winery Woogooroo Estates which is one of the first wineries to be established in the Somerset Valley Wine Region in Southeast Queensland. The Woongooroo Estate Winery and Cellar door offers the perfect setting for a variety of wine tasting experiences, enjoyable meals, social events, celebrations, private gatherings, and more.
This Central location means only 15mins drive to Woodford or Kilcoy, 35Mins to Morayfield 45Mins to Maleny and 60Mins to North Lakes or the Sunshine Coast.